This is your OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE!
We are looking for scores of talented, enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers in the many areas listed below. Please read the VOLUNTEER FAQ to
understand what’s involved in terms of time commitment, training, and benefits/perks; and then please use email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest(s) and availability.
SIGN UP NOW! Click Here. Call 707-935-3456
- Venue Managers – One Manager for each screening venue. Responsibilities include helping recruit and train teams as well as managing venue. Training period, then part-time or full-time September 22 -25
- Venue Teams- Work screenings. Responsibilities include line management, ticketing, collecting ballots, Full-time September 22 -25.
- Ringmaster Lead- Volunteer to organize all film intros and Q&A sessions as well as coordinate delivery of screener copies to venues in advance. September 22 -25.
- Ringmasters- Extremely outgoing volunteers (assigned at each venue) who introduce each film and manage Q & A sessions. Sept 22 -25.
- Special Events Managers- One volunteer responsible for each major event. Full-time September 22 -25.
- Special Events Team- Supports event managers at each event. Full-time September 22 -25.
- Hospitality Lounge Manager- Volunteer to run Hospitality Lounge for patrons, filmmakers, sponsors and VIPs. September 22 -25. : hours TBD
- VIP Handlers- Handles individual schedule of select VIPs and talent. September 22 -25.
- Assistants to WCFF Staff- Sept 1 – 25.
- Documentary Film Team- Responsible for covering the Festival. September 22 -25.
- Marketing Street Team- Helps with program, poster and flyer distribution from September 1 – 25. (Choose your dates)
- Director of Social Media- Three Month paid position.
- Admin Support- Helps in WCFF office by making calls, organizing materials. Full time now – September 30.
- Year Round Special Event Staff- Helps Administration Director with various year-round events.