This is your OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE!
We are looking for scores of talented, enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers in the many areas listed below. Please read the VOLUNTEER FAQ to
understand what’s involved in terms of time commitment, training, and benefits/perks; and then please use email email@example.com to let us know of your interest(s) and availability.
- Venue Managers – One Manager for each screening venue. Responsibilities include helping recruit and train teams as well as managing venue.
Training period, then full-time September 25 – 29.
- Venue Teams- Work screenings. Responsibilities include line management, ticketing, collecting ballots, Full-time September 25 – 29.
- Ringmaster Lead- Volunteer to organize all film intros and Q&A sessions as well as coordinate delivery of screener copies to venues in advance. September 25 – 29.
- Ringmasters- Extremely outgoing volunteers (assigned at each venue) who introduce each film and manage Q & A sessions. Sept 25 – 29.
- Special Events Managers- One volunteer responsible for each major event. Full-time September 25 – 29.
- Special Events Team- Supports event managers at each event. Full-time September 25 – 29.
- Hospitality Lounge Manager- Volunteer to run Hospitality Lounge for patrons, filmmakers, sponsors and VIPs. September 25 – 29 : hours TBD
- Hospitality Lounge How to Festival Room- Volunteers to assist people picking up passes, asking questions, buying merchandise, Sept 25 – 29.
- VIP Handlers- Handles individual schedule of select VIPs and talent. September 25 – 29.
- Assistants to SRIFF Staff- Sept 6 – 29.
- Documentary Film Team- Responsible for covering the Festival. Sept 25 – 29.
- Marketing Street Team- Helps with , program, poster and flyer distribution from September 1 – 24. (Choose your dates)
- Director of Social Media- Six Month paid position.
- Admin Support- Helps in SRIFF office by making calls, organizing materials. Full time now – September 30.
- Year Round Special Event Staff- Helps Administration Director with various year-round events.